Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here's the chart!

Hopefully I know what I'm doing!

Print out a copy of our chart to help you keep track of your points:

January's Fisher Family Fitness Challenge

To make it print right, please follow these instructions:
After you click on the link, go to file, and choose "print"
Then, before you print, click on "properties"
Find the "basics" tab, and click on that
Choose "landscape" orientation, and click ok
Back in the regular print menu, have it print pg 1 of 2
PRINT! :)

That's how it works on my computer. There is a good chance yours is somewhat different. Just make sure your orientation is set to landscape in your printer options. :)

(Hopefully that wasn't confusing!)

See the next post for in-depth explanations of how to earn points.

Good luck in January!


PS! I just decided I'm going to e-mail around an attachment of the chart in it's original Excel spreadsheet format. It's another option, if that's easier for you. :)

No comments: